Sunday, February 01, 2009

Is The truth out there?

No snow for me this weekend. Not that I didn't try. Came down to
Cardross on the previous night to get a head start. Forecasts had been
promising more settled conditions and even sun. I awoke to a grey
morning with the trees swaying in the garden.
Straight on to the webcams to see what state the mountain was in.
Grey, with no sign of movement. Winterhighland was saying all lifts
were open. Skiscotland had one closed. However on the web cams I could
clearly see the two top lifts were not running. At some points they
even turned the webcam away from the lift. None of the websites
updated conditions either obviously making sure they didn't put anyone
off.
Maybe I'm a synic but something funny was going on. I ended up not
going.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: